- Fees vary with the service being offered (phone consult , assessment,therapy session, report writing, school meeting for your child, etc.) and are subject to change over time.
- Fees are in accordance with the Ontario Speech and Hearing Association (OSLA) 2020 Fee schedule
- Payment accepted by electronic transfer, at the time of your session or by postal service
- Most private insurance policies provide full or partial coverage of speech and language assessment and therapy
- Receipts are provided for services rendered on the day of treatment or completion of a written report either by email or postal service
- Receipts provided do have my CASLPO Certification number for insurance providers
- Fee for a "No Show" or "late cancelled without due cause" appointments may incur a cost of half the amount of the scheduled appointment
Cancellation policy : In order to provide my clients with the most timely care, I do require that all booked appointments must be cancelled 24 hours in advance or a late fee could be incurred.