- Fees vary with the service being offered (consultation , screening, full assessment, therapy session, report writing, school meeting for your child, etc.) and are subject to change over time.
- Fees are in accordance with Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology of Canada (SAC) 2023 Fee schedule
- Payment accepted by electronic money transfer at the time of your session
- Most private insurance policies provide full or partial coverage of speech and language assessment and therapy
- Receipts are provided by email, for services rendered on the day of treatment, assessment, or completion of a written report
- Receipts provided do have my CASLPO Certification number for insurance providers
- Cancellation policy : In order to provide my clients with the most timely care, I do require that all booked appointments must be cancelled 24 hours in advance or a late fee could be incurred.